Arrange a visit
Bullsmoor Lodge is a purpose built Care Home for dementia with 48 ensuite bedrooms, situated at the end of Bullsmoor Lane close to the Hertford Road at Waltham Cross, and was opened by AgeCare in June 1997.
Immediately at the entrance hall you will experience a warm welcoming environment. The feeling of space has been built into the design and very easy access is afforded into the main Lounge and Dining Room and then on to the spacious rear garden which has a sitting out patio and lawn which is secluded and sunny. There is a separate quiet lounge to the rear of the property. There is ease of access throughout the building with two modern passenger lifts and the manager’s office is situated on the ground floor immediately by the entrance hall.
All bedrooms are light and airy with a homely yet modern character and have ensuite facilities with a private telephone, television facility and an emergency call system.
Waltham Cross main shopping centre is just a short walk away for those that are ambulant.
Meet the manager
Lisa has worked in the health care sector for over 12 years, starting from a Care Assistant; working her way up to management and within this time, she has developed her skills in leadership. Lisa has previously managed at AgeCare and achieved the highest CQC rating of ‘Outstanding’ and since then has progressed in her role by recently joining Bullsmoor Lodge as a Registered Manager, Lisa enjoys empowering her team and is committed to providing quality care to the residents and building outside community relationships.
Food Hygiene Rating
Bullsmoor Lodge Amenities
- The care home caters for a maximum of 48 residents
- Residence on long or short term (respite) basis
- Double/shared rooms available upon request
- Communal areas including television lounge
- Visitors welcomed and encouraged at all times
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Room service and daily papers
- Private telephone and television in every room
- Personal laundry service
- All meals freshly prepared on the premises
- Special dietary needs fully catered for
- Spacious dining room
- 24 hour staff cover and emergency call facilities
- All personal care needs attended for
- Frequent GP site visits arranged
- Hairdresser, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician
- Daily activities arranged, trips away catered
- Passenger lifts
Read some of the testimonials given by the families and loved ones of our residents
Request a brochure
Contact us now to receive a free copy of our colour brochure
View our extensive gallery of all of the care homes and the people that live and work in them