Arrange a visit
Five Oaks is a purpose built residential care home for the elderly with 44 ensuite bedrooms (registration for 45 residents), situated 5 minutes from junction 24 off the M25 on the prestigious Cockfosters Road in Hadley Wood, Barnet. It was opened by AgeCare in February 1995.
At the front entrance porch it is possible to look through the reception area and see Barnet Church on the rear skyline behind Hadley Wood Golf Course. The building was designed to take advantage of the quite stunning views which are appreciated from all rear rooms and terraces.
With a magnificent interior, there is an air of a top star residential care home throughout. The Hall Lounge leads through to the main lounge which is designed to be both spacious yet allow for residents to converse openly with one another at their leisure. This then leads onto a separate television lounge, this then opens into the beautifully decorated Dining Room.
On the lower ground floor there is the Garden Room which leads out to the comfortable patio terrace and large south west facing garden, a truly wonderful place to sit during the summer months with its breath taking views over the historical town of Barnet.
There is ease of access throughout the building which is served by two modern passenger lifts.
Meet the manager
Joanne, the new Manager at Five Oaks, is enthusiastic about cultivating an exceptional team and prioritizing the fulfilment of residents’ needs to the utmost degree. She is dedicated to fostering a vibrant and welcoming community atmosphere within the Five Oaks facility. With a wealth of experience in the care sector, Joanne has served as a Registered Manager for 7 years.
Hadley Wood, EN4 0JT
Food Hygiene Rating
Five Oaks Amenities
- The care home caters for a maximum of 45 residents
- Residence on long or short term (respite) basis
- Double/shared rooms available upon request
- Communal areas including television lounge
- Visitors welcomed and encouraged at all times
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Room service and daily papers
- Private telephone and television in every room
- Personal laundry service
- All meals freshly prepared on the premises
- Special dietary needs fully catered for
- Spacious dining room
- 24 hour staff cover and emergency call facilities
- All personal care needs attended for
- Frequent GP site visits arranged
- Hairdresser, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician
- Daily activities arranged, trips away catered
- Specialist dementia care suite and dedicated lounge
- Passenger lifts
Read some of the testimonials given by the families and loved ones of our residents
Request a brochure
Contact us now to receive a free copy of our colour brochure
View our extensive gallery of all of the care homes and the people that live and work in them