Arrange a visit
AgeCare Nayland House is a premier care home located in the picturesque historic village of Nayland. Our care home is situated in an elevated position, just off a private road, in the heart of the village. With stunning views of the surrounding area, our residents can enjoy the tranquillity and beauty of their surroundings.
Our purpose-built care home features 54 single en-suite rooms, of which 23 are specially designed for those with dementia and 31 for those with frailties. We cater to a range of complex needs, ensuring that each resident receives personalised care and support.
As you enter our care home, you will be greeted by a warm and welcoming foyer. On the left-hand side, you will find a comfortable visiting room, where residents can receive visitors in a cosy and private environment. For easy access to the first floor, we have an elevator available.
At AgeCare Nayland House, we are committed to providing the highest quality care and support to our residents. Our experienced and compassionate staff are on hand 24 hours a day, ensuring that each resident receives the attention and care they deserve. With our beautiful surroundings and exceptional care, our residents can enjoy a fulfilling and comfortable lifestyle at Nayland House.
Meet the manager
Emma has been the registered manager of AgeCare Nayland House for 16 years.
She has a passion to positively impact residents’ lives, enabling them to live happy and fulfilled lives at AgeCare Nayland House. Emma is committed to leading and empowering her staff to maintain excellence in care. Emma is an enthusiastic and friendly manager with a huge passion for her work.
We hold a review rating of 9.8 on CareHome.co.uk.
Food Hygiene Rating
Nayland House Amenities
- The care home caters for a maximum of 54 residents
- Residence on long or short term (respite) basis
- Respite bookings taken up to a year in advance
- Communal areas including television lounge
- Visitors welcomed and encouraged at all times
- Some rooms have en-suite facilities
- Room service and daily papers
- Personal laundry service
- All meals freshly prepared on the premises
- Special dietary needs fully catered for
- Spacious dining room
- 24 hour staff cover and emergency call facilities
- All personal care needs attended for
- Frequent GP site visits arranged
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist
- Daily activities arranged, trips away catered
- Specialist dementia wing with dedicated facilities
- Passenger lifts
Read some of the testimonials given by the families and loved ones of our residents
Request a brochure
Contact us now to receive a free copy of our colour brochure
View our extensive gallery of all of the care homes and the people that live and work in them